STRATEGIC LEGAL ADVISOR FOR SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESSES FROM HOUSTON FOR HOUSTON
What Legal Questions Would You Ask In 30 Min (Free Initial Call) With an Experienced Houston Small Business Lawyer?
What Houston Small Business Leaders Are Saying About Tri
Alicia Goodrow, Partner
Tri is a detail oriented, practical corporate lawyer who is good at learning the details of a client’s industry and risk profile and using that knowledge to tailor his advice.
Simon Upfill-Brown, CEO
Tri is a great attorney. He always took care of the interests of our company but in a practical and pragmatic way.
Isaac Aboulafia, COO
Tri was particularly helpful in navigating us through unfamiliar territory with a business acquisition / purchase . His counsel was helpful not only on the legally front, but also from a strategic business perspective.
Track Record of Reliability and Results
Tri’s experience as a Houston small business lawyer includes advising entrepreneurs on entity formation and general corporate matters, and start-ups on angel and venture capital funding, private securities offerings, and general business and commercial transactions. He has also counseled mid-market and public companies on general corporate matters, commercial and business transactions, and acquisitions and dispositions of assets and entities.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
HAPPY CLIENTS AND COUNTING
URIS DOCTOR GRADUATE, UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
SUMMA CUM LAUDE, UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
How do Fixed Price Legal Services work?
(vs “counting the clock” with hourly rates)
No Extra Drama, Hidden Fees, or Unexpected Hassles
- Chief Legal Advisor to Executives: CEO, President, CFO, COO and Senior VPs
- Financing Transactions: Sale of stock, Convertible Notes, SAFEs, Warrants, Secured Loans, and Unsecured Loans
- Contract Review: Leases, Buy-Sell Agreements, NDAs, Purchase Agreements, Employment Agreements, Joint Ventures, MOUs
- Buy and Sell: Businesses & Commercial Real Estate
- Entity Formations: Strategies in choosing the right entity like LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships and JVs
- Corporate, Business and Entity Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions (Business Buy / Sell)
- Securities (Financings)
- Real Estate Transactions
NEWS AND RESOURCES
In Part 1 of this series, I discussed concepts that…
Buy-Sell Agreements Prevent Disruptive Changes of Ownership | Part 1…
Top Three Things You Should Know About Forming an LLC…